Tuesday 21 October 2014

Signing up for Kids Clothes Week Challenge, October 2014




Okay so I must be crazy... I signed up for the Kids Clothes Week Challenge yesterday!! It is something I have been wanting to do for ages, but never get around to doing or don't find the guts to try. So this time I have just dived in! No excuses, (and no preparation either !!!) but I am going to have a go! This is probably going to be one of my busiest weeks as it is Bumps first birthday party on Saturday... So much to do!!! But hey, I am sure I can fit in an hour of sewing every day of the week in amongst the housework, cooking, looking after Bump and party prep!

So the first thing I desperately want need to sew is a little girls skirt for my Santa shoebox which I need to deliver on Thursday this week too (just to add to the chaos!)! But at least that can count towards my hour sewing even if it is not actually for my child right? This is the pattern I want to sew:

Sew an easy drawstring skirt in any size with this tutorial - Melly Sews


Is it not gorgeous? The pattern and tutorial is from Melly Sews. It looks pretty straight forward and it will give me an excuse to try my hand at french seams, another thing I have been wanting to try out.
Well wish me luck!! Time for me to get stitching!!!

Keep smiling!
Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment